Sunday, January 11, 2009

"SHUT UP!!!!"

Hey guys!

So it has for sure been an interesting couple of days. We got our permanent cores. And I had to leave my beloved core and move down the hall. I am still in the same hall which is good but I think this new room is going to be a challenge. We are for sure a motley crew. I could tell how I really feel about every person but I will just say that they are all…different. Different from me and each other. There is a girl from Owasso, MI so that is exciting. Also, we have a brother core together we are a family. The leader of the guy’s core is from DEARBORN. Actually Priscilla Vos wanted me to find him because she knows him. So it is kind of cool. I am trying to not judge people and see them how God sees them. It is going to be a challenge but I think I am up for it. My patience and self control is being tested because these new people are always around me. Currently actually, and reading over my shoulder. Oops. Meh. Ohhh  and we have an ice chewer, wonderful.

 

 

Ok so I read this verse today  Romans 12:2 “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”

 

I think this year is going to transform me. It may actually have already started. It is actually really cool because almost everything that I read is something I have heard over and over again. Except this time I am trying to read it with an open mind and heart. Everything I read is exactly what I need to hear at the time and it actually speaks volumes to me. I am falling in love with the Bible which is boss. I have always wanted to but once I removed all the distractions or whatever the reason is it is actually happening(thats kinda renewing my mind, right?). [I really am trying not to punch people in the face right now, ahhhh these random facts are thrilling really, I care so deeply about what you are saying to me about laptops, hotdogs, chemicals, word format…]

 

I feel like I have learned enough mission accomplished. Can I come home now?

No comments: