Thursday, January 1, 2009

Greetings from Arkansas.

Seriously? Arkansas? it sounds so hick. I know people argue I live in Hickville already.

anyways it has only been one day and I am already homesick. I would not have even seen anyone most likely today anyway but still. The fact that it will be 348 days 'till I see everyone again is sad. really sad.

But I just have to take comfort in the fact that I know that this is 100% what God wants me to do. I chose this, to get away from all the distractions and seek God's face. I just never imagined it being nearly this hard. Not even close. But that is ok because I think that means that the enemy does not want me there so he is making me 2nd guess this. And other than the fact that I am going to miss everyone I am really excited about this. 

I am excited to "go, live the life, give it all for JESUS CHRIST" I am just leaving one ministry for another. I am ok with it, change and I never got along but I will just have to accept it. grow from it. I refuse to make new friends though. I like mine too much.

No comments: