Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday? seriously?

hey guys!
i am really pressed for time but I just wanted to let you know that your prayers are really workin!
I am so tired all the time but somehow I make it through the day! I am homesick for sure but I know that I am going to be able to minister so much better when I get home. Andrew asked if I wanted to be on CRASH staff when I get back, I was so honored! I can't wait to get back and pour everything I have into that ministry. That really is where my heart is and it is really hard fo rme to be away! but for now I am running and running hard after God. 

I am already learning so much, not just the rules but God is stirring my heart. I constantly need to stop myself from crying, I don't like when people see me cry at all. 
But I have asked God to do some dangerous things in me this year, things that will be hard. and painful. but I am ready. this is what I want. we talked in Core group about how frustrating it is to want to want God but we don't. But my CA (Core Advisor) was telling us how it is ALL God. WE  just have to Ask him to. He does all the work. its so amazing. I feel like I have a new revelation every hour. I have been journaling so much. I have so much to say
but I need to eat
ok I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I MISS YOU!!! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU
Please keep praying for me, esp this week.

No comments: