Saturday, January 17, 2009

SATURDAY

this place has ruined me!
I slept in this morning until 9!
9?? That is not cool at all.
however I did wake up AFTER the sun. nice. 
this morning a kid from my brother core went home
all the girls in my core are really upset.
i feel bad. I dont know what to do.
I am really tired. and I got hit with a fresh 
wave of homesickness. I wish I was at the CRASH
retreat. I wish I was not getting a cold. I am glad it is 58 today
and going to be 66 by Friday.

so the cool thing to do around here is go to 24 hour prayer services. 
no seriously. everyone does it. 
i went to one last night. we got lost and i help navigate us there.
i promise. SHAUN- I'm serious! I GOT US UNLOST! 

anyways we were only there for 25 mins 'cause it was so late.
and the worshop band when we got there was awful
i think i have a pride issue. worship is worship right?

I want to go home!!!! nothing here feels like home. nothing here is comforting.

1 comment:

littleabby319 said...

Hey mary! So I love you and I just wanted to drop you some encouraging words. It will get better as long as you give it a fair shot. Just keep praying that God will open your heart to these people and you will find a strong connection with someone there. I know you will. Although home is where you will always have your heart, that doesn't mean that God can't have your heart there as well. He will bless you so much while you are there you just have to give Him the chance. Anyway onto other things....I watched one tree hill today since I missed the last two episodes and oh my a lot of drama (which is expected haha)I dont know if you want me to tell you whats happening or if you want to just wait to watch them all. OMG LOST starts on Wednesday and it's a three hour premire!!! I can't wait. I love that you got everyone unlost...way to navigate I'm so proud. Well you are missing some pretty exciting freezing temperatures and knee deep snow....i know you're so jealous right now haha.
I love you so much and I'm really praying that God helps you to be strong over there!
<3 -abby