Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone
it is Tuesday the 27th. I have not been on here in a little while because I just have not had the time or the energy. this past weekend was the mountain LTE (Life Transforming Event). It was quite the experiance. we spent over half the time on the bus. because first our bus was bucking like a bronco than it just shut off. so we had to wait for 2 hours for another bus to come. then we drove until 2 the next day to the other side of the state. had camp, went hiking, had a worship service under the stars. which would have been way cooler had i known the songs. then bed at 9 and up at 4.
we hiked all day. to the highest point in Texas. it was really pretty. then we walked half way down and up again to the South Rim.oh my goodness it was gorgeous. just mountains as far as the eye could see. it was intense. someone was playing worship music and it just kind of hit me how BIG God is. the Mountains melt like wax before the Lord. My savior he can MOVE THE MOUNTAINS. that is amazing.

then we got back in the bus for a wonderful 12 hours. mind you this bus doesn't have heat and none of us had showered in 2 days. lovely. or miserable.

I have just been workin' and goin' to classes since. Tuesday is chapel day. I am actually really excited about worship today. so hopefully it won't dissapoint. that's all for now. I should probably find something remotely work related to do. I have lots more to say though.
be excited.

No comments: