Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stand Still.

I've been told I can't stand still.

I would have to agree. I always have some other place I would rather be...I feel like I am missing out on life if I stay still for too long.

I am at a stand still. we are not talking. going on day 7. I am learning I am stubborn.
Maybe I am reason, maybe they are. Either way I WILL NOT CAVE.


Is it wrong to pray for God's will when secretly you WISH you can get what you want? I know what I want, but I want God's will more. I need God to guide me, to show me HIS way, but I am afraid if he tells me what to do and it is not what I want, I won't do it. I want to do one thing, while almost everyone else is pulling for me to do another.

Open and close doors according to YOUR will God.
Give me something to hold on to - if that is what you want.

Be Still and know that I am God.

No comments: