Thursday, November 4, 2010

Houston

This morning I woke up in Katy, TX. Which is a pretty large city in the Houston area. I got a cup of Hazelnut coffee, a bagel, and headed to the conference. We passes right by Downtown Houston. It was lovely. I am now at a Starbucks in Clear City, Texas. It is great. I love big cities. Though driving in the city makes me really tense, Sorry Becca. :) Poor dear I was being really crabby when I was driving yesterday. Man I just love the city, I love the atmosphere. It is so great. I am not a country girl.


I also think I am going to go to a mega church, or a large church. I love the atmosphere, there are legit people there. I don't know, it is just what I am thinking I am going to do. I would love it.

I love polished people. Dark jeans, good hair, nice sweater. I love unpolished people too. I just want to look well put together.

There is so real point to this. Just some thoughts. Some ramblings. Some things I need to get out of my otherwise crowded mind to make room for more thoughts. I love where God is taking me. I never wanted it, I always wanted to get out. But it is true what they say you don't know what you got till it's gone.

No comments: