Tuesday, July 27, 2010

$tress.

I have never been more stressed about money in my life.
My dad gave me some money on my debit card to fix my car. and somehow all of is gone. and my car is not fixed.

I even overdrafted, that is how much I spent. I did not think I was that bad with money. I have even been watching my account balance. I hate money.

I think life would so much easier if I had an income. That is just my personal opinion.
I would love to pack up everything I own and move home. It would be so easy. I could get a job and be near my family, and my friends.

Lately I have been missing 2008. The whole year, 2008. I was not happy with my life that year but now I would love to go back. Things seemed simpler back then. I don't think they were, I guess hind sight is always 20/20. But I had a good life back then. Now that I am really thinking about it, I don't know if I would like to go back. Wow, bipolar. Sorry.

1 comment:

CaseyMay said...

I feel like I could have written this post, 2-3 months ago. And I probably did. I know the feeling dear. Managing money when you have no income is the hardest thing, while at the internship I over drafted all the time, it was so frustrating!

Praying for you sweetheart!