Monday, November 3, 2008

Two Months




I leave/move in less than two months.
I have so much to do. 
all these distractions, my future's comin' soon.

On top of sending out my letters, buying a uniform, finding my diploma, getting all my paperwork filled out I am still in school. Chapters to read, tests to study for, papers to write, papers to write, problems to do for my 5 classes and self defense. It is basically never ending. 

On top of that I have the everyday drama of being a girl, working for my dad, starting to work at Puma (hopefully) soon, and then starting to train for the 10K turkey trot in 3.5 weeks.

I am not complaining, I just like to list it all out to remind myself to keep being proactive. My natural tendency is to just not to anything and avoid it because it is stressful. Can't do that.

I am so excited for this opportunity God has provided me with. I can't wait to seek after Him and learn more about Him and learn how to GIVE MY LIFE TO HONOR THIS- THE LOVE OF CHRIST, THE SAVIOUR KING. 

Lots to do, but God is bigger. and Bigger is better. 

No comments: